Veeam Endpoint Backup is only doing a full backup on initial backup configuration. All subsequent backups are incremental.
If you want Veeam Endpoint backup to create a new full backup, you can do a standalone full backup or completely recreate the backup.
- Stop the “Veeam Endpoint Backup” service.
- Create the “RecreateDatabase” registry entry.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Veeam Endpoint Backup
- Start the “Veeam Endpoint Backup” service.
- Check if the registry entry “RecreateDatabase” has been set back to 0.
- Start the Veeam Endpoitn Backup UI and configure your backup.